Ruminate 2.0 is Here!
Ruminate 2.0 is the ultimate way to outline papers and organize research. Lay out ideas, find and cite supporting information, track sources and bibliographic information, and easily share outlines with friends and colleagues or export directly to any word processor.
Now with greatly expanded reference capabilities, more options for sharing, enhanced canvas functionality and plenty more, the App Store's only text-focused mind mapping app is back and better than ever!
More than just a digital whiteboard or a mind-mapping app, Ruminate is a dynamic space to combine your thoughts with your sources and makes it simpler to produce great pieces of writing.
• Seamlessly import text from the Internet: highlight text within Ruminate's web viewer and cite that text within your outline with one tap. Ruminate automatically creates a reference for you, importing all page information (URL, page title, and author and description if available)
• Import your own documents, PDFs, presentations and more as references
• Effortlessly link and arrange thought bubbles as your outline takes shape
• Export as text, complete with full bibliography including all sources cited in the outline
• Export as an image, to print or view your outlines
• Export complete outlines to share with other Ruminate users
Ruminate is a simple but powerful tool for thinkers, researchers and writers of all levels, providing a place to explore ideas, research topics and plan projects. It enables seamless arrangement and linking of your own thoughts and imported information which can then be exported as a ready-to-edit text file in whatever word processing software you prefer.
So what do you want to create today?